Bonus Tip: Wrap your legs in cabbage for 1 hour to relieve joint pain.
Here is how to prepare the cabbage compress.
You will need:
- An organic red cabbage is recommended however green cabbage works as well.
- Plastic foil
- Bandage or gauze
- Remove the outter leaves of the cabbage, wash well and allow the leaves to dry.
- Once dry remove any hard stem that remains.
- Next roll a rolling pin over the leaves to remove the juice.
- Then wrap in foil and place in the oven for several minutes to warm up. Then apply to the affected area. Use bandage/gauze to secure.
- Remove after one hour.
- Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Daily Health Advisors
Healthy Food Choices