3 Ingredients Homemade Banana Ice Cream
- 3 Bananas
- Cinnamon (a pinch)
- Almond milk (optional and desired amount)
- Peel bananas and slice them. Place sliced bananas in a freezer bag.
- Place in freezer and allow them to freeze overnight.
- Place the frozen bananas and other ingredients in the blender and mix.
- Blend until it reaches a whip texture.
- Eat! You are all done.
I like to place it back in the freezer for about 30 minutes. It freeze back up nicely and gives it more of an ice creamed texture.
I hope you enjoy!
Let me know if you try it and your feedback.
Love Simone ❤