We have all experiences the blues at one point of time in life. How you deal with the blues can make you or break you down even further. I believe that you need to pick yourself up, one day at a time and fight it, DON’T JUST GIVE IN TO IT.
Here are my few tips on how to deal with the BLUES:
- Find a hobby: reading, coloring, running, walking, yoga etc.
- Choose a goal:
- The goal could be to get up and go outside for a few minutes every day.
- If you don’t accomplish your goal one day, don’t beat yourself up, it will only make you want to give up. Just say, “I will try again.”
- As long as you are trying, you are not failing.
- Even if you fail, it is still an opportunity to learn, so essentially you are winning.
- Cheer yourself along the way; no feat is too small to celebrate.
- Whatever you do, find one thing that motivates you to keep going.
- Do one thing that you enjoy every day.
- Set aside some time for you. Even if it is only 10 minutes. Sneak away and buy yourself some ice cream, ice cream makes everyone happy.
- Find your happy place and once you do, you won’t want to leave, it’ll be your paradise.